I love the outdoors and I am always looking for fun ways to be active and get outside. This time of year I love getting out on my mountain bike. It can be muddy and buggy this time of year but it is always fun. Mountain biking is a great way to get outside, challenge yourself and it is a great form of exercise to help you get fit or stay fit.
Some quick tips to make your ride more enjoyable:
-Get bike shorts with a padded seat.
-A proper fitting helmet and gloves are a must.
-Use bug spray.
-Make a habit of providing regular maintenance to your bike.
-Go with a group (for fun and safety), its not a good idea to go off in the woods by yourself.
I could go on and on, but those are a few items that have helped me make my rides more enjoyable.
Love mountain biking too just got a shaft drive model, it's awesome
ReplyDeleteMountain biking is something I don't do very often - I hate to say it, but my bike has been collecting dust for quite some time . . .
ReplyDeleteGreat advice and information! I do not own a mountain bike but my husband and I love spending time outdoors. We have been thinking of investing in some good bikes! Any suggestions?
ReplyDelete